The Digital Form builder allows users to build their own form within Script. To create a digital form, click here to go directly to 'Your Forms', or navigate to there using the instructions below.
Navigating to your forms
- Click the ‘Scripts’ button in the blue menu bar on the left-hand side of your screen:
- Then, click on ‘Your Forms’ on the left sub-menu bar:
Create a Form in Script
- On the right-hand side of the screen, click on Create Form
- Fill out the Form Name or the title of your form
- Add a Description. The description is for internal use only. We recommend recording the date the form was created.
- Choose Digital Form as your form type
- When you are ready, press Save
Read Adding Digital Form Fields to learn more about setting up your digital form.