The Paper Form Builder gives users the ability to digitize their current PDF documents. To upload a paper form, click here to go directly to 'Your Forms', or navigate to there using the instructions below.
- Click the ‘Scripts’ button in the blue menu bar on the left-hand side of your screen:
- Then, click on ‘Your Forms’ on the left sub-menu bar:
Create a Form in Script
- Once in your forms directory, you will be able to create a form by clicking "Create Form" on the right hand of the screen.
- From here you will need to fill out some basic information about your Form, such as Name and Description (optional). The description is for internal use only. We recommend recording the date the form was created.
- Choose Paper Form as your form type:
- Upload your PDF form by dragging and dropping a file into the grey box or simply click the grey box to choose a file from your computer:
- When you are ready, press Save
Your next step is to add and assign fields to your paper form making it fillable. Click here for step by step instructions on adding fields.