There are two ways to creating a workflow within Script. Let's take a look at how to build a workflow from scratch and building a workflow from a form.
Create from scratch
Go to your workflow directory by clicking here or by following the steps below.
- From the home screen of Script, select “Scripts” on the left side of the screen.
- From here, simply click the 'Create Script' button in the top right
- Lastly, give your new workflow a Name and Description, and hit the save button.
You’re all set! Select workflow to begin designing your process.
Create from a form
Another way to create a new workflow is from the form. Let’s navigate there from the home screen. (shown in video)
- Click on ‘Scripts’ then ‘Your Forms’
- Select the form you wish to incorporate in the workflow.
- Click on the gear button to the right, and click ‘Create workflow from form’.