Sometimes email filters are a little too protective and filter legitimate emails into the Spam folder. We want to help you avoid this hassle by adding the Script domain to your school/districts email whitelist. To do this on a district level please have your network admin or IT team add all emails from the domain "scriptapp.com" to the email whitelist.
For personal Gmail accounts
- Login to your Gmail account.
- In the upper right corner of the screen click on the gear icon to open a drop-down menu.
- Look towards the bottom of the menu, and select “Settings”.
- Once on the Settings screen, click on the “Filters and Blocked Addresses” tab.
- Next, click on “Create a new filter”. A dialog will appear with several fields to fill in.
- In the “From” box, type “ScriptApp.com”
- Next, click “create filter with this search”. Another dialog will appear.
- Check the box “Never send it to Spam” to ensure you always receive email from Script. You may also want to check “Always mark it as important” if you are concerned about missing an email.
- Click the “Create filter” button. You should receive a confirmation prompt that states “Your filter was created.”
For Personal Outlook 365 Accounts
- Click the “Admin” drop-down box at the top of the screen, select “Exchange” and click the “Mail Flow” heading.
- Click the plus sign icon and select “Bypass spam filtering” from the menu.
- Type a name for the rule in the appropriate text box. Something simple such as “Whitelist” suffices.
- Select “The senders domain is…” from the “Apply this rule if” drop-down box.
- Enter “ScriptApp.com” to allow access. Do not include the entire email address, just include the domain from which it originates. Click “OK” when you’re done.