Email filters can be a great way to help keep your inbox organized. If you get several approvals and forms sent to your inbox on a daily basis, creating an email filter for Script could send all your To-Do items to a specific folder for your review.
- Login to your Gmail account.
- In the search box at the top, click the Down arrow.
- Enter your search criteria. If you want to check that your search worked correctly, see what emails show up by clicking Search.
- At the bottom of the search window, click Create filter.
- Choose what you’d like the filter to do.
- Click Create filter.
For Outlook 365
- Click the Mail settings icon (gear icon) in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Click Options from the menu.
- Select Inbox rules in the left pane. It is located under Mail->Automatic processing.
- Click the + in the right pane to create a new filter rule.
- Add a Name for the filter.
- Create the conditions that will trigger the filter to run.
- Set the action/s that will occur.
- Click OK when done.