Who can do this?
- Users with the Account Owner Role
- You are logged into the Script Dashboard
An Account owner has the ability to manage each User's experience and privileges in the Script platform by setting the Account Access Level for the user.
- Click the "Settings" button in the bottom left-hand side of your screen
- Now, click the "Users" button in the settings navigation bar
- Select the user you would like to edit
- On the Account Access Card choose the access level you want for this user from the dropdown. For a detailed explanation of what each access level does please see our Account Access Levels guide.
- Once you see the green checkmark your change has been saved.
- The user may need to logout and log back in for the change to take affect.
Best security practices suggest providing the least amount of privileges that a user requires to get their work done. For more details about the permissions that each access Level grants you can use the Who can do this Section of each Knowledge base article as well as view the Account Access Levels guide