Who can do this?
Users with the Account Owner Role
You are logged into the Script Dashboard
You are an Account Owner or the Owner of a Team
You have created a Team
The person you want to remove is currently a member of the Team
Account owners and team owners can remove any existing team member from a team. Once the member is removed they will lose access to nonpublic team details and to any forms or workflows whose permissions are being managed via the associated team.
1. Navigate to the desired Team
2. Select “Members” from the navigation menu
3. Locate the member you wish to remove in the members list
4. Check the checkbox at the beginning of the member row
5. An action tray will slide in from the top of the member list
6. Click the “Remove Selected” button.
You may remove multiple members at once by selecting multiple members from the members list.