Who can do this?
- Users with the Dashboard Role
- You are logged into the Script Dashboard
- Your organization has created a Team
- You are not already a member of the Team
Script is all about getting work done as quickly and efficiently as possible therefore any user with Dashboard access can request to join a team they are interested in. Once membership is requested the team or account owner can grant or deny their request.
1. Navigate to the desired Team
2. Click the “Request to Join” button in the bottom right corner of the Team’s banner.
3. A Team Owner or Account Owner will need to grant your request before you will receive access to the team.
- Once you request access you cannot undo the request. Only request access to teams you should have access to.
- Team owners and account owners can also manually manage members without users needing to request access to Join.
- While access requests show up on the Team page, no notifications are sent when requesting access to a team. Be sure to reach out to the Team owner and let them know you are requesting access especially if your request is time sensitive.