Who can do this?
- Users with the Account Owner Role
- Team Owners
- You are logged into the Script Dashboard
- Your organization has created a Team
- A user has requested Team membership
Script is all about getting work done as quickly and efficiently as possible therefore any user with Dashboard access can request to join a team they are interested in. Once membership is requested the team or account owner can grant or deny their request. Deny their request if you do not want them to have access to the team.
- Navigate to the desired Team
- Scroll down to past associated workflows and forms
- A list of all active requests is displayed in the “Member Requests” card
- Locate the request you wish to grant and click “Ignore”
- The request will be dismissed.
- Team owners and account owners can also manually manage members without users needing to request access to Join.
- No notifications are sent when ignoring a request. Be sure to reach out to the user to let them know that you are not adding them to your team.