Who can do this?
- Users with the Account Owner Role
- Team Owners
- You are logged into the Script Dashboard
- You have created a Team
- You are an Account Owner or an Owner of a Team
Team Owners are the Script users who are responsible for administering the Team. These users have the right to manage a Team’s members, update its details and even add or remove additional owners. Only people who you trust with administrative level privileges should be made an owner of a Team.
1. Navigate to the desired Team
2. Select “Options” from the navigation menu
3. The Team’s Options page is now displayed
4. On the options page the owners are listed in the Owner’s Card.
5. Click the “Add Owner” button In the bottom right corner of the Owners card
6. The Select User shelf will slide in from the right side of the screen.
7. Select one or more users to add as a Team Owner
8. Click “Save” once satisfied with the selections
9. The user will also be added as a member if they were not a member of the team already.
It is possible to add a user with the Inbox role as an owner however they will not be able to access the dashboard. Ensure any users you want to provide Team owner rights to also have the Dashboard role. (Only an account owner can modify a user’s role)