Who can do this?
Users with the Account Owner Role
You are logged into the Script Dashboard
You have created a Team
You are an Account Owner or an Owner of a Team
Team Owners are the Script users who are responsible for administering the Team. These users have the right to manage a Team’s members, update its details and even add or remove additional owners. When a user should no longer have administrative privileges for a Team they should be removed as an owner.
1. Navigate to the desired Team
2. Select “Options” from the navigation menu
3. The Team’s Options page is now displayed
4. The Owner’s Card lists the Team’s owners
5. If only one owner exists, first “Add an Owner” since Teams must always have at least one owner.
6. Hover your cursor over the User that is to be removed and a button with a “Trash” Icon will appear.
7. Click the “Trash” icon to remove the user.
8. If the user should no longer be a Team member be sure to remove them by following the instructions from “Remove a Member from a Team”
When an owner is added to a Team they are also automatically added as a member of the Team. Removing them as an owner does not automatically remove them as a member. To completely remove their access to the Team make sure to remove them as a member as well.