Who can do this?
- Users with the Account Owner Role
- Team Members
- You are logged into the Script Dashboard
- You have created a Team
- You are an Account Owner or a Member of a Team
A Workflow can be associated with a Team. When associated the workflow will automatically show up in the Team’s page in the Script dashboard which provides an automatically generated list of all of a Team’s workflows. This provides quick access to navigate to workflows as well as view high level workflow metrics.
1. Navigate to the desired team
2. Scroll down until you see the Workflows card.
3. You will see a list of all workflows you have read access to listed.
4. If you do not have access to any workflows, or if no workflows have been associated with the team you will see a message saying “No Associated Workflows”
- Only workflows that a user has at least read only access for will be displayed in the Teams Associated Workflows list.
- If you think a workflow should show up but does not, ask the Workflow’s owner to provide you with read only access and make sure they have followed the steps in “Associating a workflow with a Team”.
Associate a Workflow with a Team
Create a Workflow