Who can do this?
- Users with the Account Owner Role
- Team Members
- You are logged into the Script Dashboard
- You have created a Team
- You are an Account Owner or a Member of a Team
A Form can be associated with a Team. When associated the form will automatically show up in the Team’s page in the Script dashboard which provides an automatically generated list of all of a Team’s forms. This provides quick access to navigate to forms as well as view high level form metrics.
1. Navigate to the desired team
2. Scroll down until you see the Forms card.
3. You will see a list of all forms you have read access to listed.
4. If you do not have access to any forms, or if no forms have been associated with the team you will see a message saying “No Associated Forms”
- Only forms that a user has at least read only access for will be displayed in the Teams Associated Forms list.
- If you think a form should show up but does not ask the Form’s owner to provide you with read only access and make sure they have followed the steps in “Associating a form with a Team”.
Associate a Form with a Team
Create a Form