Who can do this?
- Users with the Account Owner Role
- Form Owners
- You are logged into the Script Dashboard
- Your Form is Associated with a Team
When a form has been associated with a Team during creation or from the form settings you may want to transfer the form to another team. The Transfer form feature allows an account owner to transfer a form to any other Team in the account and allows a form owner who is not an account owner to transfer the form to any team they are a member of.
1. Navigate to the desired form
2. Select “Options” from the navigation menu
3. You will now be on the Form’s options page
4. Click “Transfer” Transfer Team section in the “Danger Zone”
5. Select a Team from the dropdown to transfer to (Remember if you are not an account owner you will only see Team’s you are a member of)
6. Click “Save” once you are satisfied with your selection
- If you are not an account owner and want to transfer a form to a Team you are not a member of add a Team member of the destination team as an owner of the form and ask them to transfer it.