Who can do this?
- Users with the Account Owner Role
- Form Owners
- You are logged into the Script Dashboard
- Your Form exists and is associated with a Team
- You are an account owner, or you a form owner of the form in question
If your form is associated with a Team you may at some point wish to remove the association. This can be accomplished using the Transfer team feature. Instead of selecting a Team to transfer to, you can select “Remove Team Association” from the teams dropdown menu.
1. Navigate to the desired form
2. Select “Options” from the navigation menu
3. You will now be on the Form’s options page
4. Click “Transfer” in the Transfer Team section in the “Danger Zone”
5. Select “Remove Team Association” from the dropdown to remove the association from the current Team.
6. Click “Save” once you are satisfied with your selection