Who can do this?
- Users with Dashboard Access who have access to a report that supports Views
- You are logged into the Script Dashboard
- You are an Account Owner or the Owner of a Team
- You have access to a report that supports Views
When you load a report that supports Views the Default View will be active. To show the data from another view you can activate that view simply by clicking on it.
1. Navigate to the Report you are interested in
2. If the report supports views you will see the View Navigation Bar above the report
3. Click the Tab of the View you want to Activate
4. The clicked View is now active and the report will be updated to show the activated view