Who can do this?
Users with Dashboard Access who have access to a report that supports Views
You are logged into the Script Dashboard
You are an Account Owner or the Owner of a Team
You have access to a report that supports Views
The All Views feature of a report allows you to view all of the Views that exist for the given report that are available to you.
1. Navigate to the Report you are interested in
2. If the report supports views you will see the View Navigation Bar above the report
3. Click on “All Views”
4. The Views shelf will slide in from the right of your Screen
5. Click the View you would like to open
6. The view will be added as an Open View to the View Navigation Bar
7. The report will be updated to show the selected view
If you have not created a view and no views have been shared with you then you will only see the built in views. Once you create a custom view or someone shares one with you will see them in the All Views shelf.