Who can do this?
- Users with Dashboard Access who have access to a report that supports Views
- You are logged into the Script Dashboard
- You are an Account Owner or the Owner of a Team
- You have access to a report that supports Views
An open view is any view that is show in the View Navigation Bar that is not pinned. Open views are automatically closed after you navigate away from the report. All open views are shown after the report’s pinned views.
1. Navigate to the Report you are interested in
2. If the report supports views you will see the View Navigation Bar above the report
3. Click on “All Views”
4. The Views shelf will slide in from the right of your Screen
5. Click the view you would like to open
6. The view will be added as an Open View to the View Navigation Bar
7. The View is automatically activated and the report will be updated to show the selected view