Who can do this?
- Users with Dashboard Access who have access to a report that supports Views
- You are logged into the Script Dashboard
- You are an Account Owner or the Owner of a Team
- You have access to a report that supports Views
- You have an opened (unpinned) view in the View Navigation Bar
An open view is any view that is show in the View Navigation Bar that is not pinned. Open views are automatically closed after you navigate away from the report. If you want to manually close a view you can do some from an Active view’s action menu
1. Click on the Tab of the view you want to Close in order to activate the View
2. Once the view is activated click on the view again to open its actions menu
click “Close View”
3. The view will be closed and the default view will be activated.