Who can do this?
- Users with Dashboard Access who have access to a report that supports Views
- You are logged into the Script Dashboard
- You are an Account Owner or the Owner of a Team
- You have access to a report that supports Views
Reports in Script are populated with default views that cover a number of common use cases for that report. These views can be used as a staring point for creating your own custom views.
1. Navigate to the Report you are interested in
2. If the report supports views you will see the View Navigation Bar above the report
3. Click on “All Views”
4. The Built in views will be displayed
- You cannot modify built in views but you can use the “Save As” feature to make a copy of a view.
- Each Report Type in Script that supports views has its own set of built in views.