Who can do this?
Users with Dashboard Access who have access to a report that supports Views
You are logged into the Script Dashboard
You are an Account Owner or the Owner of a Team
You have access to a report that supports Views
Any View in the Views Navigation Bar above your report can be unpinned. Once unpinned they can still be accessed from the All Views shelf
1. Navigate to the Report you are interested in
2. If the report supports views you will see the View Navigation Bar above the report
3. Click on the view you want to Unpin to activate it (If not already active)
4. Once the view is activated click on the view again to open its actions menu
5. Click “Unpin View”
6. The view will be moved after any pinned views and it's Pinned View Indicator before the view Name in the View Navigation Bar will be removed.
Each user has their own pinned views for each report. Unpinning a View only unpins it for your user account and has no affect on other users.
Unpinning every view from your report will replace the Pinned Views with the default Pinned Views for the Report.